Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, June 13, 2008

Katie's 1st Birthday!

The day Katherine Rose was born. This is one of my very favorite pictures of her.
And here she is a year later. It's crazy what a year can do.



Friday morning Katie opened some of her presents from her mommy and daddy. She got this big pink chair, some new balls, books and other fun toys. My parents and Jason brought Katie over to Maumelle to eat lunch with me and then Aunt Becca came into town to celebrate with us for the weekend.

Birthday Cake!

Digging in. I think she loved it.


We had a nice little birthday party for Katie on Saturday. She was interested in opening her first gift for about a second. Mommy got to

Katie's favorite gift. Chester's puffcorn. She can't get enough.
Trying out her new cup.

A few more cute pictures.
Mej and Katie on birthday morning.
Katie and Aunt Becca. We also got to celebrate Aunt Becca's birthday Saturday.
Katie started crawling on her hands and knees two weeks before her birthday. Yep, until then she was still doing the army crawl. She was getting around then but is really getting around now.

3 comments:

Megan P said...

Happy Birthday miss Katie! She's just so cute!!! Hope you all are doing great!

Anonymous said...

Hello, sweet Sandra! Are you really old enough to have a child? That means I am older:( I love that I found your blog, sister! And I love seeing your precious family. I hope you are doing well! We are at: www.myhomeontherange.blogspot.com

Love, Penny

Susan said...

Setler has that same push/ride-on toy. Also, where did you get that chair?! I so want one for Setler. We still use the bouncy seat some, but he turns around, stand up and jumps in it, so we want to upgrade!