Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Job!!!!

I have accepted a teaching job. God is faithful. I will be back at Maumelle Middle School. The same school where I did my student teaching and the long-term sub job all spring semester. The teacher I filled in for has decided to take more time off and will be gone for at least this whole fall semester. I will be a temporary teacher for now, but the principal said that she hopes it will be able to turn in to more than that. I am so excited to meet these new eighth graders but at the same time I am having a hard time knowing that I won't be with Katherine all day. We have had so much fun this summer.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Congrats on the job. I'm so glad you sent me your site. I <3 blogging. It's my kind of scrapbooking. I've been doing it for over 2 years now. Although it's pretty much devoted to Setler now-a-days.